Fresh Corn-fed Free Range Butterflied chicken marinated in a specially blended Lemon Pepper sauce.
BUTTERFLIED CHICKEN - Lemon Pepper, 1.35 kg
Fresh Corn-fed Free Range Butterflied chicken marinated in a specially blended Lemon Pepper sauce creates a zesty flavour experience all the family will love – ideal on the barbecue or in the oven.
100% NEW ZEALAND RAISED CHICKEN
NO ADDED HORMONES
ANIMAL FRIENDLY FARMS
Corn-Fed Free Range Chicken (85%), Water, Salt, Spices (Contains Black Pepper (0.5%)), Maltodextrin, Spice Extracts, Potato Starch, Sugar, Food Acid (Citric Acid), Dehydrated Vegetables, Canola Oil, Herbs, Citrus Fibre, Lemon Extract.
- Do not wash fresh (or frozen) chicken.
- Use separate boards for chopping raw chicken and other foods.
- Wash hands and equipment thoroughly in hot soapy water after handling raw chicken.
- Do not place cooked product on plates used for raw chicken.
- Always cover raw chicken and store it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator below all other foods
- Consume by the Best Before Date indicated
- Consume within 12 months from the Best Before Date indicated
- Thaw frozen chicken completely in a refrigerator or defrost in a microwave prior to cooking.
- Do not thaw chicken on a bench or under running water.
- Once thawed, cook within 24 hours.
- Do not refreeze after thawing.
This is a raw product and must be fully cooked before consumption.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (360°F), if fan forced preheat oven to 160°C (320°F). Oven rack should be in the middle of oven.
- Remove chicken from bag prior to cooking and place in an oven proof dish.
- Place oven proof dish on middle rack in the oven
- Cook at the preheated temperature for 55-65 minutes.
- A useful guide is to cook until the juices run clear. Best Practice is to use a meat thermometer and check the internal temperature has reached 82°C.
- Remove chicken from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- BBQ: Cook on medium to high heat for 30 minutes, then reduce heat and cook for a further 30 minutes. Turn occasionally.
Country of Origin
Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients
We guarantee that Turk's products meet some of the highest standards of quality, if you are not satisfied please contact us:
0800 4 TURKS 0800 4 88757
Nutritional information (based on edible portions only)
|Serving per pack: 8
Average serve size: 125grams
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
[H] HALAL CERTIFIED
All values above are averages